My own corner where I put my thoughts, likes, projects and anything else that might come up in the near future.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Making Changes




For the first time in two years I am officially living in a new place.

Just the thought that I don't have to ever set foot in my old apartment brings so many smiles and happy feelings to my being.

It isn't just that I won't have to deal with my jackass of a roommate any more or that I now have a bigger room (which is always nice).

It's change.  My life is changing, in fairly significant ways I might add.

In addition to this, than a month from now I will be starting my senior year of college.  Insane.

I also am taking charge with the kind of film projects I am working on and I already have many lined up to occupy my time when school work and friends isn't.

I will also soon be beginning work on a much higher profile piece of work for a local celebrity (more on this when it develops).

Yep, lots of new things and big changes taking place.

Here's to hoping I can manage it all.


Until next time!

No comments: