My own corner where I put my thoughts, likes, projects and anything else that might come up in the near future.

Friday, August 6, 2010

A "Cop Story" Story




As I would hope with every project I undertake, this has been such a huge, gigantic learning experience, and it has made me realize how people off campus are exteremly willing to work with you and be accessible for film shoots, etc.

This project has also been interesting simply because of the fact that this is the first time I've done a film during my college career that is outside of the "KVIK" banner.  It has been a bit stressful but also strangely empowering to be responsible for my own progress, it had really made me look at this whole "film making" thing as more than just holding up a camera and saying action, but that it is about working with you community and being responsible among other things.  Just seeing myself be so proactive during this whole time really has cemented the fact in my mind that I want to do this for as long as I can and also hopefully get paid while doing it too.  Money is always good.

Our first shoot is next Monday at 9pm and we film until 2:30am.

I am expecting at least ten extras, a crew of about six or seven.  This is going to be interesting.


Expect nightly updates, but don't expect them too much.

Sleep always takes priority over updating my imaginary readers.

Oh, and if you're wondering what the significance the picture above has, that's where we are filming.

All week.

At night.

:)

Until next time!

No comments: