My own corner where I put my thoughts, likes, projects and anything else that might come up in the near future.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10% chance of percipitation. 100% chance of frost bite.

As I've mentioned before on here, I am making a short film. I have been for about three months and tomorrow will be our last major shoot.

I managed to get a video camera called the HVX secured for the shoot which is awesome for one and one reason only: it shoots 60 frames per second. Which basically means it will shoot slow-motion footage in camera. No motion blur or anything of that nature. And that makes me really, really, really excited.

However...

What doesn't make me excited is that for tomorrow the high will be around 31 degrees and the lows will be much lower than that.

In addition to that, one of my actresses doesn't wear shoes in the role that she is playing.

Yeah.

This should be interesting....

I'll be sure to post the aftermath as soon as I get the feeling back in my hands.

until then!

No comments: