My own corner where I put my thoughts, likes, projects and anything else that might come up in the near future.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sprinting to the Updates!

I now have only three weeks of spring quarter left and I still have so much that still needs to get done.  Amidst all of the writing of papers and studying for tests, there is a sketch I am directing for You Would titled "The Doughopticon".  It has been a fun little project and I have really been satisfied with the results up to this point, heres a little taste:



I am really excited to see how this one turns out. It is the first project I have directed that was not written or edited by myself, so I am interested to see how it all comes together in the end. I'll make sure to post it once its all completed.


In addition to my KVIK related projects I have finally decided on a story for my next short film and I have begun doing a rough draft of the script.  It is a very irreverent story but I think it will be a ton of fun to make and I am really looking forward to getting all my old KVIK friends back up here to help out. It will be a nice reunion of sorts. Developments will follow shortly....


Along with all of these projects I also made a quick little trip down to Philidephia for my friend Dave's wedding. It was a really great event, and I couldn't be more happy for him and his wife Helen.  While I was there I met up with some old friends from high school who were also attending the wedding. We got onto the subject of a little project that we all worked on a couple years ago entitled "Life with Lombardo".  We were all really proud of the work that we put into the many different iterations that we had created and wished we would've done more with it.  Then we got into a serious discussion about actually proposing the show to a network, more specifically, Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. So now I am in the process of researching how we should go about that.  We're not even sure if it will really go anywhere, but it doesn't hurt to try!  I mean, who knows, maybe it'll get accepted and then I'll be involved with the production of a show on Adult Swim! Or maybe none of that will happen.  Either way, its all sort of exciting happenings!

No comments: